Achievement Objectives:
Level 2
Statistical literacy
- Compare statements with the features of simple data displays from statistical investigations or probability activities undertaken by others.
Level 3
Statistical literacy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of different displays in representing the findings of a statistical investigation or probability activity undertaken by others.
Level 4
Statistical literacy
- Evaluate statements made by others about the findings of statistical investigations and probability activities.

On Friday the rainfall is 24mm so 8 more mm than Wednesday. The least amount of rainfall was on Sunday with no rainfall. Throughout the week there was 65mm of rain in Christchurch from the 10 - 17 of June. Monday and Saturday had equal amount of rainfall, 1mm.
On Sunday, I think the rainfall was zero because it was sunny. In Christchurch we are currently in the middle of winter therefore we are expected to have rain.
Awesome work Lily. I love the way you linked in the weather patterns into your summary including the seasons. I would like you to explain this further in future.
ReplyDelete