Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 10/11
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my passion project because we took our time and made it as realistic as we could.
Here is my Personal Inquiry … (Picture + brief explanation)
My big question is what are the similarities between the 3 types of rocks.
My big question is what are the similarities between the 3 types of rocks.
Reflecting on my Inquiry, I have … (done well, need to improve, something im of proud)
I have done well at sumerising the information I found and putting it in my own words. I think I need to improve on adding more detail and going into mote depth in the topic that I am working on.
Here is my Passion Project … (Picture + brief explanation)
Reflecting on my Passion Project, I have … (liked the way, done well, need to improve, something im of proud)
I liked the way I could come up with new and different ideas to make the diorama look better. I think I need to improve on adding as much detail to the creations that we make to make the presentation look better.
Reflecting on my term, I have … (two backpacks/positive + one next step)
I like the way I have challenged myself in math and and asked for help we I needed it. I also like how I could act on my feedback to make my work better. I think I need to improve on moving away from distractions and staying on task.
In the holidays, I am doing… (a brief explanation)
Not Much.
Not Much.
No comments:
Post a Comment