Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 May 2018

Lily Week 1/2 Reflection


Week 1/2 - Reflection

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my reading hop scotch because I have thought really hard on some good forensic words for one of the activities.

Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
I have been challenged this week in mathletics because there are different strategies that I haven't  learned before.

A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I have worked hard to achieve my writing this week because I wanted to make it as detailed as I could and add all the facts.

A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
A school value I need to work on is be brave because I need to take on new challenges.

This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by...
I have achieved this goal because I have shown respect on the mat and if there are people distracting me I will tell the to stop or move away.

What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal for next week is to challenge myself more to extend my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment