Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Lily Week 2 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1             Week: 2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my ball about me because I took my time and personalised it to suit me.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I was challenged with finding 40 words that start with s in the classroom because there are lots of different places to look at to find words.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I overcome it by being creative and looking in my books and others to find words. I finally got 40 words.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal is to challenge myself in my basic facts and beet my last time of 2 minutes and 48 seconds.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I achieved this because when I saw any teacher in the mornings I would greet them appropriately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment