Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Lily Week 3 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:  1     Week: 3
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my reading hopscotch because I took my time and made it different to others.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I have struggled to fine an algebra equation for the strand maths.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I kept on trying and hopefully I will figure it out soon.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal next week is to try the things I can do at camp and help people that need it.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Active Listening and I achieved/showed this by...
I have showed this by being engaged in the speaker and telling people around me to listen when they are getting distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment