Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Lily Week 6 Reflection

Week 6 - Reflection


Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my maths because I asked for help when I needed it and now I can understand the strategy.

Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
I have beed challenged in my camp writing because I have struggled to find descriptive language and features but I got there in the end.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I have worked on create and I have achieved this by making all my work quality and taking my time and not rushing.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
I need to work on connect by helping others when they ask and working with different people next week.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
I have achieved this goal by knowing what group I am in and tuning up to the group on time and telling others they have group as well.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal next week is to challenge myself more in maths and take risks in the maths extension group.

No comments:

Post a Comment