Search This Blog

Sunday, 18 March 2018

All About Me

Who is in my family/whanau?
I have my mum Anne and my dad Grant. Also my 2 older sisters Ruby and Stella. My dads side of my family live in Australia and my mums side live in Christchurch.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
I like to play outside with Stella and play basketball and volleyball. I also enjoy doing arts and crafts.
What do you like to do at school?
I like doing writing and making up narratives that are creative. Also art and challenging myself in maths.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to improve on challenging myself in maths
What helps you learn?
Sitting with a group of friends and people that will help me.
What stops you learning?
Lots of detractions around me and people that are off task.
Who are my friends at school?
I have lots of friends like Aiyana, Georgia, Kaylee, Ella, Paige, Lucy, Natalia, Libby, Anika, Arina, Estelle, Saki and lots more.
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of the holidays is chilling out and spending lots of time outside in the sun.






No comments:

Post a Comment