Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 7
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my title page in my reading hopscotch because I took my time and made it as close to the book as possible.
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt...
At science in a van I learnt that there is always to forces. For example swimming in the water your body going forward against the water is a force and you pushing the water with your hand it a force.
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
I have learnt about magma and that is a layer of the earth. After millions of years it builds up pressure and it eventually erupts out of a volcano which is made from the tectonic plates moving outwards.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal is to challenge myself in math and ask questions when I need to.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
I have showed this by turning up to group on time and if anyone is not there I will remind them.
No comments:
Post a Comment