Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 4
Something I am proud of from camp … (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of completing the giant swing because I was scared at first but after the first go it was so fun I did it twice. I had overcome my fear and the second time I did it I went higher than the time before.
A highlight from camp for me was … (explain)
Spending time with friends and connecting with others because we could help and work with people that I don't usually work with.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
I have been challenged this week with having a broken foot because it stops me from doing activities that I want to do.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I overcome this challenge by doing the tasks that I can do and pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed this by…
I achieved this goal by moving away from distractions and not causing distractions.
Next week I would like to achieve in class is… (personal goal)
Next week I want achieve my homework and the rich maths tasks correctly and on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment