Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 March 2018

Lily Week 8 Reflection

Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1            Week: 8

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my art because I took my time and thought about the different colours I wanted to use.

Something I need to improve on is… (explain)
I think I need to improve on my writing by using strong verbs and adverbs to add more detail to my writing

My last week’s personal goal last week was…
I achieved this or did not achieved this it by...
Last weeks personal goal was to ask more questions in math. I achieved this by when I don't understand not to be afraid to ask for help and when I do understand help others to extend my learning.

What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal next week is to finish my homework on time and challenge myself on mathletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment