Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Lily Week 9 Reflection

Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:  1             Week: 9


Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing because I could add descriptive language and different sentences and it added more detail.
Here is my Mihi Art … (Picture)


What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal next week is to help others in maths so I can extend my learning and understanding of the question.
This fortnights Tōtara goal is responding appropriately and I achieved/showed this by…
I have showed this goal by when the teacher asks me to see them I am not shouting, running or complaining.
Between now and the end of term what do I need to do on my passion project?
I need to complete my diorama and finish the clay animals to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment